Sunday, September 28, 2014

Taylor Said



Taylor said...
I have often felt i was born in the wrong generation. I can't stand a lot of the social norms that permeate our society and really wish i was raised in my grandparents or parents time. I would have much rather gone through hard times 10 times over in the Great Depression, felt panic in wartime, witnessed the fall of Communism, been in love with a boy wanting to lead me away from the bad things in this world.
I feel life is boring as a young person because everything is so safe, and we have become weak mentally because we no longer have to fight to live for things. Will, i wish i could have been young in your time, but that wasn't the plan. I feel like an outcast sometimes at school and at work because sex is the norm and im not interested to share it with some sub standard boy that knows nothing about what it means to be a real man. I dont drink or smoke, and i guess that automatically puts me down a few levels. But i know im smart and i value the beliefs that i have. Someday i hope young people realize the importance of life choices that last forever.
I completely agree with what you say that girls are just as predatory as boys are. The normal young girl of today is being spoon fed from advertisers what it means to be a "wanted girl." And its really sad because girls have become so aggressive that boys no longer have to be polite or try to woo a nice girl to date. Girls are on the hunt to get what they can, and i feel bad for guys because society tells them that 'hey, have sex with as many girls as you can.'So they are taking what they get are morals diminish. I really feel for kids my age these days because they aren't being taught the basics to healthy relationships.

-
Taylor

No comments: