Monday, September 22, 2014

Greetings



Greetings,
I established this blog in 2008 and really had no idea how to generate a following. Eventually I let it lapse and deleted all of the postings. For some time now the managed political changes occurring in America, and indeed the world, have been motivating me to speak out in defense of morality, decency, education, love and marriage, family values, pride, tradition, love of literature, humor, ...just to name a few subjects. Put another way, I'd like to rekindle neighborliness and respect for each other who value the concept and the reality of what America is meant to be. I'd like to discuss with you why it is fast changing into a truly shabby, corruptible society of evil, greedy, manipulative individuals and organizations intent upon destroying this nation in the name of power - and to hell with the consequences for its truly patriotic and hard-working citizenry.

Let me assure you that I am not a shill for any entity. I am a retired individual who has lived the American Dream and I do not want any law-abiding person to be deprived of that opportunity. I'm going to be serious about some things but there will also be satirical jottings and the offer to help in the matter of job applications, interview techniques and planning a future for the younger readers. I will welcome comments and suggestions from you, and if they differ from my viewpoint I will post them if they are couched in a civil manner. Differences can be debated, but incivility will not be tolerated.  

My original banner will remain for awhile but will possibly change in the days ahead as I learn more about blog management. I envision this blog to be a friendly, warm, and humorous place but will at times be about serious matters. I guess it would best be described as being about us and what life is all about.  I am a conservative and an American advocate. I believe in the role that our progeny were destined to play under the constitution but I'm not pleased with the lack of pride and tradition that is evident today. 

Be happy,

Will

No comments: